You Are Here: Home» » Hot Elisabetta Canalis

Elisabetta Canalis Naked Photo | Eonstream.Elisabetta Canalis was born in Sassari on September, 12th 1978 under the sign of Virgo.
My parents are Cesare and Bruna, he is a radiologist in Sassari’s University clinic and she is an Italian literature teacher. My brother is Luigi.

I obtained my school–leaving certificate at “Azuni” Classical High School in Sassari. Then I left Sardinia and moved to Milan to study foreign languages at “Università Statale”. Milan gave me the great chance to enter the show business.
After giving her body to Roberto Cavalli fashion, Eli is giving head to Peta.
You can admire the supermodel in great shape, photoshop-free, talking about her respect for skin. Body-talking about Peta clues.
You will never see her violin shaped body in a python or leather dress, as well as she hates leather accessories and shoes.She is a plastic lover, and we probably could understand the reason for her career.







Elisabetta Canalis:   MOVIE | TV SHOW | HOT PHOTO |

Tags:

0 comments

Leave a Reply